Vintage... dunno :)




Hello ladies,

(I asume that you are all ladies, but I could be sooo wrong.)

City Crafter challenge blog is hosting a fantastic challenge again. This time we have to use tulle and text. I'm not sure if I can manage to join this time, but here's something I made in the meantime. I call it my Vintage Dunno, cause, well, really, I dunno...


Done in Photoshop. Looks kind of like an old book page don't you think? Or an vintage add, or something like that. Anyway, something quite deteriorated. I might be burning the edges again very soon :)

If you like, you can use it for your own arts and crafts.

Bye bye for now!

xx Wen



5 comments:

  1. Moooiiii...maar euhhhh....je maakt ons nieuwsgierig!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Wendy
    You have immense talent that leaves me in awe.
    This is stunning.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's lovely and I'm sure you will make something beautiful with it

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful creation Wendy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love what you done here with photoshop!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a sweet message, I love reading your comments. Hugs and happy day to you! xx Wen