Hello arty friends!
It's a bit quiet in blog land.
Where we used to hang out before social media arrived.
Do you remember our Simply Neutrals gatherings?
I sometimes miss those days.
But there are always new adventures around the corner!
One of which is that I started a YouTube channel, eek!
Here's my first video,
I hope you enjoy!
x Wen

Dearest Wen,
ReplyDeleteIt's been passing such a long time since I last heard from you, I'm so glad to read a post of yours, I've been missing you so much!
Of course I do remember Simply Neutrals gatherings and I miss them too.
I watched the video showing how talented you are, you're a great artist, my Friend!
Sending you my dearest hug
Daniela @ ~ My little old world ~
Hi Dany, so so happy to hear from you again! 🤗🧡 Thank you so much for your sweet comment! I've been missing you and the gathering with our lovely group of creative bloggers too. I see you're still blogging and people are still commenting and interacting with your posts, that's so nice! I thought blogging was dead, it's been so quiet. Everyone seemed to be gone to social media platforms instead. Good to know there is still a lively community in blogland. I really miss our Simply Neutrals gatherings.
ReplyDeleteBig big hugs to you, dear friend,
x Wen
I have tried some water coloring without stamps and it didn't turn out so well, keep trying but it just may not be my thing. I enjoyed seeing all your sketches. I have not tried to do artwork digitally, my husband has done a little bit of it, but prefers pen and paper. So neat that you are exploring other ways of art :)
ReplyDeleteHi Connie! Thank you so much, so nice to hear from you again! I think watercolour is one of the hardest paints to work with. Because it is very fickle when it comes to the quality of the paper for example. I find gouache way more friendly of a material. 🧡
Delete