My artful journey


portrait painting by Wen's Paint


Hello sweet friends,

Here is a painting I just made in one of the art classes I'm following. If you're interested in my artful journey, the things I'm learning by following these art classes, then hop over to my blog Wen's Paint. It's the place where I really get to experiment and explore. Where I'm searching for my own art voice and letting my soul roam freely. It's a beautiful experience and I can wholeheartedly encourage you to do the same, to go on your own beautiful, soulful, artful journey!

Wishing you a sunny happy day,

xx Wen


6 comments:

  1. Your beautiful faces, love her eyes and mouth, Wen, her shadowing and wonderful wall paper behind !!
    Hugging you from afar !!
    Love, Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much sweetie! Big hugs xx

      Delete
  2. The wallpaper made me think of some that was on the wall at my grandma's. Most of all though - I love her eyes, so soulful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Wen this is absolutely gorgeous, you can almost see the emotion in her eyes and face!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a sweet message, I love reading your comments. Hugs and happy day to you! xx Wen