Hello hello at AppleApricot


Still having a blog break due to whatevernots.

But...

Here's a quick hello hello
because Our Beautiful World turns ONE this week!

Happy birthday OBW!!




Word prompt this week at OBW is

Baby you're ONE

Post a baby photo of yourself around one year old.

There's prices to win and a blog hop!

The challenge and prices are open to entries for two whole weeks.


So, I dug up my baby album and
here's baby me...




Da da.


I won't be able to take part in the hop and prices, I'm sorry. We're in the middle of house re-do. Breaking legs and necks in the mess that is. But I didn't want to be a total party pooper of course!


Wishing you a sunny week
and lots of joy.


xx Wen





8 comments:

  1. I love your photo! I will take part too!AriadnefromGreece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Wendy,
    great to hear something from you. Yes, a renovation takes the whole time and a lot of energy!!!Sweet photos from your childhood!
    Take care,
    Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Wendy! Such sweet photos! So glad you were able to join in the fun this week ... I hope all goes well for you ... sending hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such gorgeous photos Wendy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to see you :-)
    Lovely to see, as the child discovers the world.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Priceless Photos . . Thank You for sharing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Wendy, so glad you were able to share you cute baby photos this week - you look super cozy all rugged up for your outing in the stroller. Hope the house is coming along well for you, cheers Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww... cutie!
    I wish you all the best for all the renovation work going on!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a sweet message, I love reading your comments. Hugs and happy day to you! xx Wen