Keep it clean and neutral please





Hi sweeties,

So, I said I wished for some projects without lace.

Well.

Beware what you ask for.



Last week we had a Father's Day challenge at CCCB. And this week sweet Ros asks us to make a clean and neutral coloured CAS card.




I made it, woohoo!

Which is quite a remarkable feat.


Digital card made in Photoshop. Inspired by a vintage Father's Day card, to tell you the truth. Actually I love doing some graphic design. So I did have fun, even without one tiny bit of lace. Here's a happy girl!

The CCCB Challenge

Host: Ros
Guest Designer this week: Lisette
Theme: Make a CAS card (clean and simple that is) using neutral colours.
Prize: Guest Designer spot at CCCB

If you're a (web)shop owner and you'd like to sponsor one of our weekly challenges, we'd love to feature your shop at our website. Please tell me and I'll contact you!

Happy crafting to you!

xx Wen



14 comments:

  1. Wow! No lace but a stunning vintage card ... Love it Wendy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sweet Wendy - now that must have been a big challenge for you but hey with all your Photoshop editing skills it would have been a piece of cake and it looks fantastic!
    Cool and clean - and just a wee bit chilly looking for me living in Winter here!
    Thank you dear friend for such a lovely comment left on my lace post.
    Sending some beachy hugs,
    Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wonderful--love those vintage images, and this one is GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning and you made it without lace!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this digital image, Wendy, especially since I live in Florida! That woman is so FAB and I just LOVE that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wat een prachtg digitaal kaartje heb je gemaakt Wendy!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Een vrouw een vrouw, een woord een woord, geen lace! Maar dat is bij deze Hollywood-achtige kaart ook helemaal niet nodig, dit doet me echt aan die schitterende ouderwetse nostalgische films denken Wen, prachtig uitgevoerd in sepia! Liefs, Ira
    irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am impressed my friend. But I have to say I LOVE your lace. This card is amazing. I just love it..

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I am laughing as I can relate to it being a challenge to not use lace on a project.
    However your card is stunning in its simplicity and I am in awe of your digital art.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW, still ... a very sweet card. With or without lace :). Gorgeous vintage color, really. LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is awesome Wendy, and thanks so much for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dear Wendy,
    Oh you are doing so wonderful with photoshop!! Your card is so lovely, and very clean and wonderfully oldfashioned!
    The woman looks happy in the sand, and I love the text!!
    Hugs and happy week-
    Dorthe,xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning Vintage lovelyness!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. what a talent you have - I'm impressed.
    -g-

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a sweet message, I love reading your comments. Hugs and happy day to you! xx Wen