Eyecandy Land


Russia 1913

Hello dear blog friends,

Thank you for much appreciated sweet visits and comments! And a warm welcome to my new followers, I hope you'll enjoy it here. How was your Easter weekend? Do you see some signs of Spring yet? We have sunshine here right now. That's always uplifting the spirit! And I needed it too, I've been a bit under the weather and have been doing... well, nothing really :) The only thing I have done was spending lots and lots of time on the Pinterest couch! Aaaahhhh, so refreshing!

So let me share with you today two beauties I found on P.



James Sant - A Thorn Amidst the Roses (1887)

You can find more of the like on my Pinterest boards if you wish. Also some gorgeous fine art photography, arts and crafts, and home decoration. Have fun on your journey into Eyecandy Land!!

I'll be back at my blog here coming Tuesday with yet another little Giveaway. Plus there will be some links to more giveaways and prizes then. So keep an eye out if you'd love to join in!


xx Wen



10 comments:

  1. Lovely Eye Candy! I've been doing some eye candy searching myself mostly of Charles Fitzgerals fairies.

    I love the little girl! What a darling, wish we knew the story behind her.

    Have a great week!
    Hugs
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wat een pláátjes zijn dit Wendy, dat kleine meisje, zoooo schattig! Onze oude buurvrouw heeft ook nog een foto van zichzelf met zo'n supergrote strik in haar haar, énig toch? Fijne Paasdagen gehad? Hoe was jullie Selamatan? Terlalu enak ya? ;-) Lieve groetjes, Ira
    irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Wendy,
    I`m sorry to hear you have been feeling bad, and hope you will soon be all well again!
    Thankyou for the candy- I love the first one, it is gorgeous, and the little girl so cute.
    Hugs from Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  4. These images are so pretty. Thank you for sharing with your readers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such pretty pretty images indeed my friend..

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely pictures ... I really hope it warms up in Europe soon ... It's been a long winter! Have a beautiful day my friend

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh... pretty, pretty!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely pictures, Wendy!
    We are waiting to "wake up" here where I live - hopefully Spring is coming soon!

    Have a great Sunday!
    Hugs,
    Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  9. My rose bushes are loaded with buds yeah for spring!!! Love that sweet russian girl :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely pictures. Do you have a business Pinterest account? My sidebar link stopped working recently so I removed it and the only way I can find to get one now is with a business pinterest account.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a sweet message, I love reading your comments. Hugs and happy day to you! xx Wen